Terms of Conditions of Usage
- The user of any tool applicable for the access of the information pubished by NRIRR via web-pages (hereinafter referred to as: "User") thereof acknowledges by the use of tool itself that:
The purpose of all piece of published information referred to names of persons, e-mail addresses, phone- and fax numbers (hereinafter referred to as: "Data") is aimed to help to contact to the proper co-worker of NRIRR responsible for the performing the fundamental tasks established in Foundation Document of NRIRR, the scientific researching, developing and educational activites and fulfilment of agreements between NRIRR and its partners.
User undertakes to retrieve and use the Data for the purposes indicated in this article only.
- User acknowledges that such personal data can also be found among the Data as are defined in Act LXIII of 1992 on the protection of personal data and the publicity of data of public interest: such as any piece of information that can be associated with any natural person or such conclusions as can be deducted therefrom (e.g. name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.). User acknowledges that the use of such piece of information for purposes other than those of the Data specified in Article No. 1 (including, for instance, but not limited to, the sending of unsolicited advertising and/or commercial messages in both e-mail and surface mail, telephone contact for purposes other than the purposes specified in Article No. 1, the storage in a database of the pieces of Data retrieved) constitutes the handling of data for purposes other than those intended, which is considered an offence pursuant to section 177/A of the Criminal Code and is punishable by imprisonment up to one year.
- User acknowledges that it is forbidden to perform any activity other than the proper use of the Data for the purposes thereof as specified in Article No. 1 hereof, such as, specifically, the retrieval and use of the totality or the substantial part of the Data, or the repeated retrieval and use of an insignificant part of the Data if it is not done for the purposes specified in Article No. 1 hereof.
- User acknowledges that NRIRR precludes all liability for any direct or indirect damage arising out of ignoring or destroying any e-mail, which is not explicitely directed to any existing e-mail address registered in e-mail-servers of NRIRR.
- User acknowledges that NRIRR precludes all liability for any direct or indirect damage arising out of the piece of Data being inaccurate or not true.
- User acknowledges that NRIRR precludes all liability for any direct or indirect damage arising out of automatic rejection of incoming e-mails either originated from mail servers listed in databases of SPAMHAUS and SORBS, or containing executable computer code identified as potential source of damage.